Leading luxury hotel brand Shangri-La, who boast London’s highest hotel at Shangri-La The Shard, London, are launching a celebration package for their guests in partnership with Skydiamond; diamonds born from the sky to protect the earth.
A world first, Skydiamond sets a new standard in diamond creation with a negative emission diamonds enabled by nature. Using the four elements of the sky; CO2, Wind, Sun and Rain, the magical process captures atmospheric carbon and uses renewable energy to create a certifiable stone, emitting purer oxygen back out into the English countryside than it pulled in.
Shangri-La; renowned for its Asian hospitality, luxurious rooms and suites, exquisite cuisine and breathtaking views, is the first international hospitality brand to partner with Skydiamond. Shangri-La The Shard, London located in the heart of London Bridge sets the scene for the most unforgettable celebration yet. High up in the clouds, guests are invited to personalise their own very special moment, whether it be a birthday surprise, anniversary or a proposal with the ‘Skydiamond Celebration’ experience.
Guests can choose from a luxury room or suite overlooking London’s skyline while a dedicated Shangri-La Celebrations Butler takes care of every last detail to plan the perfect in-room surprise. To take the occasion to the next level, potted plants or sustainable flowers, petals and balloons add a touch of magic to any luxury room or suite.
At an exclusive price for Shangri-la, guests booking this experience can benefit from private access to a carefully-curated collection of rare and dazzling diamonds found in a Shangri-La showcase on the Skydiamond website and Skydiamond’s concierge team who will provide Shangri-La guests with a personalised consultation. Guests can choose between a diamond ring with a setting of their choice, or a standalone diamond to personalise at a later date or chose a gift from their collection of fine jewellery. For a one-of-a-kind diamond, Skydiamond can tailor make a diamond ring over 1 carats in size to reflect personal preferences.
Our founder Dale Vince, said:
“Sky diamonds are modern alchemy – I was looking for ways to capture carbon from the atmosphere and of course, a diamond is the purest form of condensed carbon. We spent over five years developing an entirely new process at our plant in the Cotswolds which now makes negative emission diamonds from the sky through innovative design, not off-setting. But importantly for me, it’s also a chance to show people there is another way, a better choice than land-mining, without compromise.”
With all arrangements taken care of, guests are invited to toast to their special moment with a bottle of Champagne and enjoy a delicious locally-sourced three-course dinner menu served in the privacy of their room.
The overnight stay experience includes:
- A dedicated Shangri-La Celebrations Butler to help plan the most perfect special moment
- A one-night stay, starting from a Deluxe City View Room, with the option to upgrade to a selected room or suite
- A bottle of Champagne
- A sustainable, locally-sourced ‘Rooted in Nature’ three-course dinner for two served in the privacy of the guests’ room
- Breakfast at TĪNG Restaurant
- A consultation with Sky Diamond’s Concierge team who can discuss diamond purchase options ahead of the celebration.
- Shangri-La guests receive an exclusive 20% off all jewellery and diamonds, access to a carefully-curated Shangri-La showcase on our website, and the option to have a diamond ring tailor made
- Exclusive access to a special Shangri-La diamond showcase on Skydiamond.com with an option to have a diamond ring tailor made.
- Optional add-on sustainable celebratory room decorations
Rates start from £1,200 per night. Excludes the price of any Skydiamond gifts.
To book your experience and get access to the Skydiamond x Shangri-La showcase, head over to the Shangri-La Experiences website page here.